Read&Write is a literacy software that makes the web, documents and files more accessible. Improve your research, reading, study and writing skills. Read&Write makes lots of everyday tasks easier.
Download and install Read&Write on your own computer.
- Click on the download link below
- Log in with your CSUF Portal username and password.
- Refer to the installation guide below for instructions on how to download and install the software.
Note: There is no license key required for Read&Write.
The campus subscription for Read&Write will end in June 2020. Support for Read&Write will end in June 2020.
Use this step by step guide to help you install Read&Write on a personal computer.
Features of Read&Write
- Hear web pages and documents read aloud to improve reading comprehension, with choice of natural voices
- Understand unfamiliar words with text and picture dictionaries
- Develop writing skills with word prediction
- Support independent student research with valuable study skills tools