Tuffy's Graduation Scholars Laptop Program
The Division of Information Technology is here to support you and help you succeed in all of your academic endeavors at California State University, Fullerton.
Laptop Features & Software
- Convertible 2 in 1 laptop/tablet
- 14" Touchscreen
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge
Note: Students may install any additional software that they require for their coursework
Laptop Pickup criteria
- Enrolled in the Tuffy's Graduation Scholars (TGS) program.
- TitanCard or your Campus Wide ID (CWID)
- By participating in this laptop program you will be responsible for the equipment being loaned out to you.
- Take reasonable care of the laptop and avoid physical mishandling.
- Keep the laptop away from food and drink.
- Avoid touching the screen with hard objects.
- if you maintain the requirements of the TGS program for at least two years, the laptop will be yours to keep.
Call, email, chat, text, or visit with the Student IT Help Desk to get any technology support you may need.
Chat: via Portal, click Online IT Help
Walk-in: Student Genius Center (First floor Pollak Library)
Tuffy's Graduation Scholars Support
For any questions or concerns regarding the TGS program visit the TGS webiste.