Transforming Technology-Empowered Learners
TitanWare is Cal State Fullerton’s comprehensive technology ecosystem designed to advance student success. Our goal is to provide students with the solutions needed to thrive academically and in the workplace. Many faculty expect students to bring a laptop to class every day to leverage our technology-infused teaching & learning ecosystem in and out of the classroom.
TitanWare and laptops were essential to the transition to a virtual environment during the pandemic. In addition, they are vital for the return to campus.
CSUF IT strives to provide many of the software students need for their academic discipline, all they need is a laptop to use it on! TitanWare, for your success today and tomorrow.
The Laptop is the nucleus of our suite of technologies.
Laptops are used to enrich learning experiences inside and outside of the classroom, improve communication with instructors and classmates, and offer direct access to many CSUF educational resources. As students install college-specific software and use their laptop, they will develop valuable skills needed for the workforce of the future.
Students should expect to bring their laptop to campus everyday.
Laptops for Student Success
Students have the following options to acquire a laptop:
- Use a laptop they currently own
- Purchase from the TitanShops bookstore at a discounted price and with payment plan options
- Purchase their own laptop based on CSUF recommended laptop specifications
- Borrow a laptop from campus
- Long-term (semester), based on financial need
- Short-term (48hrs), available to all
* 24x7 Student IT Helpdesk is available to help load the suite of software and set up Wi-Fi. The Student IT Helpdesk is 24x7 during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Technology ECosystem at CSUF
We are always looking for new innovations to make your on-campus learning a richer experience.
Students have a dedicated Help Desk team to support them via phone, email, and online 24x7 during the Fall and Spring semesters.
24x7 IT Help Desk Support
The Student IT Help Desk provides technical support to students for campus related technologies.
Call (657) 278-8888
- Login to http://my.fullerton.edu
- Click Online IT Help
- Click on Live Chat
Student IT Helpdesk is 24x7 during the Fall and Spring semesters