At Cal State Fullerton, we aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty, and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge. We strive to create a culture that emphasizes the importance of intellectual research and scholarly pursuits, and we are proud of the world-class accomplishments of our faculty and students.
Please join us at the inaugural CSUF Quarterly Grantee Recognition event on Wednesday, Aug. 30, from 2-4 p.m. at Titan Hall, lower level conference room 003.
The Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (ORSP) is hosting the event to recognize faculty for their success in receiving an externally funded grant or contract during the first two quarters of 2017 (Jan.-June). You will have an opportunity to network with grantees, faculty members and ORSP staff to encourage and engage in interdisciplinary research and creative activities. We look forward to seeing you there. Register here for the event!
- Register here for the event
News and Announcements
- Barbara Doyer Awarded $124,513 from State to Enhance Nursing Training
- Kinesiology Faculty Awarded Far West Athletic Trainers Association Grants
- Biologist Receives $417,300 Award from NIH
- Students Take Top Honors at CSU Student Research Competition
- Junior/Senior Faculty Research Grant Awardees (2017-18)
- Education and Mathematics Faculty Awarded $2.8 Million NSF Grant
- NIH Awards Biologist $417,300 with Score Grant