At Cal State Fullerton, we aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty, and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge. We strive to create a culture that emphasizes the importance of intellectual research and scholarly pursuits, and we are proud of the world-class accomplishments of our faculty and students.
Biologist Receives $417,300 Award from NIH
Nikolas Nikolaidis, associate professor of biological science, was recently awarded a National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant for $417,300 over four years to research the evolution and function of the cellular stress response, a process that aims to keep our cells alive after stress. Read more...
The Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (ORSP) works with other units throughout the campus to seek external support for faculty research, creative activity, and institutional projects that support the educational and service mission of the university. Collaboration is sought across disciplines, departments, and community partners in preparing proposals to federal, state, and private agencies. Read more...
News and AnnouncementsLast updated on 05.16.2017
- Biologist Receives $417,300 Award from NIH
- Students Take Top Honors at CSU Student Research Competition
- Junior/Senior Faculty Research Grant Awardees (2017-18)
- Education and Mathematics Faculty Awarded $2.8 Million NSF Grant
- NIH Awards Biologist $417,300 with Score Grant
- 15 Titan Students to Present Research at CSU Competition