Sophomore Year Checklist
By participating in academic advisement opportunities from admission to graduation, you will:
- Effectively utilize your TDA to track degree progress
- Apply information provided during advisement sessions to successfully construct an intentional and liberal education
- Identify General Education requirements for which AP credit was previously earned
- Demonstrate an understanding of the CSUF graduation requirements i.e. minimum number of units required to graduate, minimum GPA requirement etc.
- Actively participate in the major exploration process by identifying majors that correspond with personal interests, academic skills, and abilities Identify appropriate advisors and participate in a minimum of one advising session with each while further investigating major requirements