ATI Web Accessibility Group
The Web Accessibility Group advises the ATI Steering Committee, and provides oversight for consistent, ADA-compliant websites for both web pages developed using the Campus content management system or other web pages used by a member of the Campus community. The group reviews University web projects (including ongoing and future division web projects), and make recommendations and identify ATI issues as appropriate.
Provides recommendations to the ATI Steering Committee regarding CSUF websites and other web properties, including:
- Web content management system, including guidelines for usage.
- Works with Campus Web Advisory Group to identity and design guidelines compliance.
- ADA compliance, including annual review of ATI web reports.
- Review upcoming design and brand issues with the Campus Web Advisory Group for CSUF website adoption.
- Develop implementation of web policies, standards, and identification of best practices for website owners and contributors.
|Mike Blyleven||Web Team, Information Technology|
|Raven Mansen||Web Team, Information Technology|
|Jonni Taylor||Web Team, Information Technology|
|Marc Montaser||ATI Coordinator, Information Technology|
|Mishu Vu||Art Director and Senior Director, Online Communications, University Advancement|
Information Technology, Administration and Finance