CSUF Research Reintegration Plan:
Please visit CSUF Research Reintegration Plan to view information on how to resume research on campus.
- CSU Professional Opportunities, Director of OGC: The Office of Research and Sponsored Projects is seeking candidates for the Director, Office of Grants and Contracts position. To apply, or to find out more information on this professional opportunity, please visit Human Resources, Diversity, and Inclusion - Careers.
Outstanding Student Scholarly and Creative Activities Awards Announced
A total of fifteen undergraduate and graduate students were recognized for their exemplary participation in research and creative activity. 2020 Student Awardees
- Carrie Lane Named Inaugural Scholarly Publication Faculty Fellow: The Professor of American Studies has been appointed as CSUF’s inaugural Scholarly Publication Faculty Fellow (SPFF) — working with faculty at all levels across colleges and disciplines to revise their manuscripts for submission (or resubmission) to peer-reviewed academic journals
- CANCELLED SCAR Day to Recognize Students' High-Impact Projects: To protect CSUF students, faculty, and staff and in compliance with the governor’s “Stay at Home” order, Student Creative Activities and Research (SCAR) Day, 2020 has been cancelled.
News and announcements
- CSUF Garners More Than $6.5 MIllion in Grants, Contracts
- Titan Students Receive Honors At 34th Annual Student Research Competition
- Carrie Lane Named Inaugural Scholarly Publication Faculty Fellow
- SSRC awarded $1,064,933 by Santa Rosa Community College
- SCAR Day to Recognize HIgh-Impact Student Projects
- Dept. of Education Awards $2,993,375 to Katherine Powers
- Binod Tiwari appointed AVP of Research and Sponsored Projects
- NIH Awards Marcelo Tolmasky $1,292,610
Last updated 7.22.2020
Sponsored by a National Institutes of Health BRAD grant, the Titan Research Gateway is home to the
Office of Research and Sponsored Projects