EGCP 599 - Independent Graduate Research (1-3)

Open to graduate students only. Independent study or research under the direction of a full-time faculty member. May be repeated for a maximum of 3 total units of credit. Requires consent of graduate program adviser and program coordinator. Department consent required.

The  application for graduate research (EGCP 597, 598, 599) can be found herePDF File Opens in new window .