Services and Resources
- Graduation Advising (Juniors & Seniors) - General Education and Major related
- Academic Advising (Freshmen & Sophomores)
- Live Graduation Check Workshops
- Academic Success Workshops
- Resume/ CV, Cover Letter, Jobs & Internships
SSC Location: CS-201
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Student Success Center (SSC)
College of Engineering and Computer Science
The mission of the College of Engineering and Computer Science Student Success Center is to meet the evolving needs of our students by providing an array of services in an inclusive and safe environment. Our goal is to ensure that our students have a centralized area in the college to access information regarding individual academic, career, and personal development plans.
Students can request appointments with Advisors in the ECS Student Success Center based on availability on TitanNet in your student portal.
When checking for availability, please ensure you select “College of ECS, Student Success Center/CASECS (Virtual/Online)” as the location to select from one of the following staff members:
Alignment with the University Strategic Plan
Goal 1: Develop and maintain a curricular and co-curricular environment that prepares students for participation in a global society and is responsive to workforce needs.
- The ECS Student Success Center in collaboration with the Student Success Team will focus on streamlining and enhancing the advising experience for freshman and sophomore students. Our emphasis involves an advising system that focuses on the holistic development of ECS students.
Goal 2: Improve student persistence, increase graduation rates University wide, and narrow the achievement gap for underrepresented students.
The ECS Student Success Center provides preventative workshops to ensure students have progressed with completing graduation requirements. These workshops include the “Pre-Graduation Check Workshop” that is facilitated by the Graduation Specialist.
MEET THE STUDENT SUCCESS TEAM
ECS Retention Specialist
E-mail: email@example.com Walk-in Hours:
ECS Graduation Specialist
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Walk-in Hours:
email@example.com Walk-in Hours:
firstname.lastname@example.org Walk-in Hours
934 1474 1018