Welcome to CSUF Data Visualization Center!
The Data Visualization offers data experts an immersive space to analyze and display data in an innovative and meaningful way. The high-tech center is equipped with all of the tools needed in order to handle large data sets along with a 184” screen to display data in high resolution.
Knowledgeable Data Scientists are available to help utilize the advanced technological tools in order to assist clients in understanding and visualizing their data in a variety of formats. The flexible furniture provides users with the freedom to arrange and rearrange their environment to best fit business needs.
The center is supported by the Division of Information Technology who is committed to providing high-quality service. Our mission is to support a new era of data decision making by providing the most modern and high tech data modeling techniques to foster innovation and success.
The Data Visualization Center can be rented for a minimum of 4 hours and an hourly rate for every hour thereafter. Equipment rental fees and service charges may apply. For more information or to schedule your data event please contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Scientist Consultation
- In Room Technical Support
- 4 x 4 front video wall (46" display each)
- Four Epson Pro G 7500, 6500 Lumens Projectors
- HDMI Connection (up to 5 devices)
- Apple TV
- Audio/ Video Conferencing Capability
- Blu-Ray Player
- Document Camera
- In Room PC with Three Outputs
- Lavaliere Wireless Microphone
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera
- Wi-Fi Capability
- Dimension: 24 1/2' x 34 1/2'
- Capacity: 37 (including instructor)
- Layout: Flexible furniture, adjustable height table
Flexible Furniture Options
Catering services can be arranged through the OC Catering by clicking this button:
Event parking can be arranged through the CSUF Parking and Transportation by clicking this button: