AWS Educate puts the power of cloud learning in the hands of the students, faculty, and staff. Users will have access to content and programs developed to skill up for cloud careers in a number of growing fields.
Log in with your AWS account
New to AWS? Get started!
- Sign in through the portal :
- Click on Apply now
- Fill out the AWS Questionnaire with your CSUF email.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- You will receive an email that your AWS Educate application has been approved. You will be prompted to set a password. Follow the link to set a password.
Note: For security reasons, please do not use your campus password.
- You are now ready to use AWS.
You must be a currently enrolled Student or active Faculty or Staff member to use AWS Educate.
New to Cloud Computing?
Note: Use the links under "Get Started" to sign in to AWS Educate. Please don't use the link provided on the AWS website.