LinkedIn Learning combines industry-leading content from Lynda.com with personalized course recommendations based on insights from LinkedIn’s network. With 10,000+ courses and 35+ new courses each week from expert instructors, LinkedIn Learning provides CSUF faculty, staff, and students with the skills to advance their professional development.
Available to: current CSUF faculty, staff, and students
Migrating From Lynda.com to linkedin Learning
Starting on July 18th, check your CSUF email account for an activation email and click Get Started! View our guide on activating your account for more details.
Your Lynda.com learning history, account info, and certifications will be waiting for you in LinkedIn Learning.
- CSUF LinkedIn Learning guides
- Download the LinkedIn Learning App
- How to Use LinkedIn Learning Guide
- Getting Started With LinkedIn Learning Video
- How to Use LinkedIn Learning Video
- Faculty: Requesting a LinkedIn Learning Group for Academic Courses (allows faculty to assign LinkedIn Learning courses/videos to students in their classes)