At Cal State Fullerton, we aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty, and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge. We strive to create a culture that emphasizes the importance of intellectual research and scholarly pursuits, and we are proud of the world-class accomplishments of our faculty and students.
To our students, we encourage you to explore the site to learn more about on-campus and external research opportunities, conferences, funding and preparation.
Trending Now ...
Chris Liu Awarded NSF Grant for Regional HSI STEM Conference
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded $90,784 to Yusheng “Christopher” Liu, associate vice president, Office of Research and Sponsored Projects, for his proposal Dissecting the STEM Education Ecosystem in Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs): Regional Insights from Southern California.
Junior/Senior Grant Applications Open
All full-time faculty, lecturers, coaches, counselors and librarians are invited to submit proposals for junior/senior grant funding intended to stimulate research and creative activities, support such research and creative activities, and assist faculty in successfully competing external funding.
News and Announcements
- Applications Open for 2018 CSUF/CSU Student Research Competition
- Congratulations to 2017-18 Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity Awardees
- Pamela Madsen Receives NEA Grant for Multimedia Piece
- PIs Celebrated at Recognition Event
- 2018 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Barbara Doyer Awarded $124,513 from State to Enhance Nursing Training
- Kinesiology Faculty Awarded Far West Athletic Trainers Association Grants
- Biologist Receives $417,300 Award from NIH