At Cal State Fullerton, we aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty, and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge. We strive to create a culture that emphasizes the importance of intellectual research and scholarly pursuits, and we are proud of the world-class accomplishments of our faculty and students.
To our students, we encourage you to explore the site to learn more about on-campus and external research opportunities, conferences, funding and preparation.
Trending Now ...
ORSP Offers Short Course in Grants Administration
Looking for a short course on grants administration? Consider enrolling in one or more Research Administration Forums (RAF). Sponsored by the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (ORSP), RAFs include updates and training in the areas of grants administration, research compliance and other topics of relevance to research administration.
PIs Celebrated at Inaugural Recognition Event
Thank you to everyone who attended the inaugural CSUF Quarterly Grantee Recognition event! In addition to recognizing PIs who were awarded grants during the first two quarters of 2017, the event’s aim was also to provide attendees with valuable insight into research, and invite opportunities for collaboration and innovation across all colleges.
SPARK Program Advances Research Knowledge for Faculty
Faculty interested in advancing their research are encouraged to attend SPARK (Scholarly Program to Advance Research Knowledge), an introductory grant development training course offered by the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects.
News and Announcements
- 2018 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Barbara Doyer Awarded $124,513 from State to Enhance Nursing Training
- Kinesiology Faculty Awarded Far West Athletic Trainers Association Grants
- Biologist Receives $417,300 Award from NIH
- Students Take Top Honors at CSU Student Research Competition
- Junior/Senior Faculty Research Grant Awardees (2017-18)
- Education and Mathematics Faculty Awarded $2.8 Million NSF Grant
- NIH Awards Biologist $417,300 with Score Grant