Corporate Partners Membership Program
Who We Are:
The College of Engineering and Computer Science (ECS), with nearly 5,000 students, is adapting and transforming the way we educate students through our dedicated faculty members, applied project based experiences, and public private partnerships. Through our industry partnerships we have the potential to expand the talent pipeline to provide Orange County and our region with work force ready graduates.
ECS Corporate Partner Benefits:
- a recruitment pipeline of talented and motivated students
- student teams offering a fresh perspective on projects and efficiencies
- increased visibility in the CSUF community
- partnership with ECS academic centers
- access to faculty thought leaders and collaborative research
- mentorship of new engineering and computer science talent
How Do We Get Started?
Contact Executive Director of Development, Mike Karg to discuss and develop the project. From there, we can identify a company mentor, an ECS faculty adviser, and a team of ECS students.
Thank you to Our 2019-2020 Corporate Partners!