I Left Due to Academic Difficulty


Which situation applies to you?

I left on Academic Probation

I left on Academic Disqualification

  • You are eligible for readmission to CSUF when you have improved your CSUF and cumulative GPAs to a 2.0 minimum and meet all transfer eligibility requirements.Opens in new window You can only improve your CSUF GPA by taking courses through Open UniversityOpens in new window . Apply for readmission in advance of the semester you plan to return. (Check to see if your  degree completion program requires a higher GPAOpens in new window ).
  • Before enrolling through Open University, you must complete at least one “disqualification advising appointment” (via in-person appointment, workshop, or webinar) before you enroll through Open University at CSUF. Make an appointment now at the link below.