About the Auxiliary Services Corporation
CSU Fullerton Auxiliary Services Corporation (ASC) was incorporated on October 26, 1959 as a nonprofit public corporation for the purpose of promoting and assisting the educational mission of Cal State Fullerton. In fulfilling its mission, the ASC employs over 1,600 people as it performs a variety of services throughout the campus community. Specifically, it oversees commercial operations; educational grants and contracts for the University; is responsible for the fiscal administration for numerous University programs; acquired College Park to provide additional offices and classrooms for the University; and administers University Gables.
ASC is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of students, faculty, administrators and prominent leaders from the surrounding community. The ASC’s Executive Director serves as the ASC’s Chief Executive Officer.
The CSU Fullerton ASC is a multi-dimensional organization created to provide a multitude of services, efficiently and effectively under the auspices of a single organization. The ASC returns a significant portion of its revenues generated through these programs to aid the University in achieving its educational mission.