Graduate and Professional Schools
Applying to graduate/professional school requires extensive research and planning. Deadlines and requirements vary for programs so that is why it is important for students to investigate all programs of interest in advance. Utilize the below resources to start the process and meet with your faculty and the Career Center to discuss your next steps in applying to graduate/professional school including creating a resume/curriculum vitae and statement of purpose.
Health Professions Schools
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS)
- Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS)
- American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS)
- Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA)
- Occupational Therapy Centralized Application System (OTCAS)
- Optometry Centralized Application System (OptomCAS)
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS)
- Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS)
- SOPHAS - Public Health
- University of California Post-Bac Consortium
Take advantage of on-campus resources to aid in your career development.