A directory page lists key faculty and staff members of a department. At minimum, directory information should include: name, title, email address and phone number.
Optional information: department name, college or division, and room number.
- directory - Use this style on the page properties to style the section for use with listing your user information as a group (see code example below).
- directory-photo - Use this style on individual sections to highlight users with photos that will left align.
- directory-block - Use this style to post an individual section for a user. It will put the border and background color for you. Pictures are optional.
- Requires CSS file "_CSUFClasses.css" and "MyStyle_V4.css"
* OmniUpdate users this will be added automatically
- Use one of the classes above on each div to be included as a personnel section
OmniUpdate users should add "directory", "directory-photo", or "directory-block" to their css class on the page properties for each section
- Use H3 tags for name and regular p tags for subsequent information blocks
- You will need to upload your photos and format the content to match with the code example below
- For photos they should be preformatted and sized with a consistent height/width to help maintain page layout
<p><img /></p> (optional content)
**Repeat for each user in your list.