CURRENT ARTICULATION ACTIVITIES
Project RAISE is leading the Collaborative Articulation for Transfer Success (CATS) process with and between CSUF and the partner community colleges. The goals is to identify opportunities to strengthen transfer student success pre- and post-transfer.
PAST ARTICULATION ACTIVITIES - ARTICULATION CONFERENCE
Project RAISE aims to foster comprehensive and collaborative efforts of all key constituents at community colleges and four-year institutions. The Project RAISE articulation conference was held 2017 through 2021 with the goal to:
- help formalize and streamline the process of standardizing articulation agreements between the community colleges and CSUF and enable community college counselors and faculty to properly advise their students.
- be a way to share the latest updates about enrollment targets, impactions, and course articulation and associate degrees for transfer, as well as engage in dialogue about new models for articulation agreements.
- create networking opportunities that will enable community college representatives to get to know the CSUF personnel who can answer their questions.
Audience & presenters
The conference was hosted at CSUF and attended by STEM deans, faculty, counselors, and staff from the eight Project RAISE partner community colleges to help us better advise students about transferring. These partner colleges were: Citrus, Cypress, Fullerton, Golden West, Mt. San Antonio, Orange Coast, Santa Ana, and Santiago Canyon.
We consider the following majors at CSUF part of STEM:
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Chemistry, Earth Science, Geology, Mathematics, Physics
- Engineering and Computer Science: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Presentations were led by faculty and administrators from CSUF admissions and CSUF Colleges of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NSM) and Engineering and Computer Science (ECS).
Articulation conference activities included:
- Networking with CSUF STEM faculty, key personnel from the CSUF Office of Admissions and Records, and community college STEM faculty, counselors, and deans
- Discussions featuring NSM and ECS faculty, administrators, and staff, as well as community college science and engineering deans, faculty, and counselors
- Updates on CSUF admission requirements, impactions, and enrollment targets
- Discussions about issues regarding STEM articulation agreements
- Presentation of Transferology
2021 STEM Articulation Conference - September 2021
Click to review the 2021 materials
2020 STEM Articulation Conference - September 2020
Click to review the 2020 materials
2019 STEM Articulation Conference - Friday, September 20, 2019
Click to review the 2019 schedule and materials
2018 STEM Articulation Conference - Friday, September 28, 2018
Click to review the 2018 schedule and materials
2017 STEM Articulation Conference - Friday, October 20, 2017
Click to review the 2017 schedule and materials