Student Consumer Information
The Office of Financial Aid is committed to providing clear, timely, and accurate information to all continuing and prospective students. To ensure both the achievement of this goal and compliance with federal regulations, California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) makes the following information available to students as indicated in each subsection below.
A paper copy of this information can be obtained by visiting the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, LH 805.
I. Financial Aid Information
Available Need and Non-Need Based Aid
Information concerning available need and non-need based aid from federal, state and institutional sources is available from the following sources:
- Financial Aid website, see Awards .
- CSU Fullerton University Catalog
- How to Apply
- Eligibility Requirements
- Net Price Calculator
- Award Determination
- Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Aid
- Disbursement of Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress - Students are notified of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements in the following sources:
- Campus Rules and Regulations
- Availability of SFA Funds for Study Abroad Programs
II. General Information about the School
- Licensing Passage Rates - Passage Rates for California State Licensing Examination. The passage of California Assembly Bill 2086 requires that California postsecondary institutions provide access to information related to the passage rates on California state licensing examinations from graduates of undergraduate programs leading to employment for which passage of a California licensing examination is required for employment. The information must be accessible to all students. To comply with Assembly Bill 2086, the following links provide access to the information related to state licensing passage rates for undergraduate programs at Cal State Fullerton.
- CSUF Policies
- Alcohol Policy
- Drug Policy
- Immunization Requirements
- Disability Support Services - Information concerning services for students with disabilities is included in the following sources:
- Retention Rate - Data collected and published by Institutional Research and Analytical Studies
- Job Placement & Survey of Graduates
- Degree Programs Offered are listed in the CSU Fullerton University Catalog
- Cost of Attendance - Information concerning Cost of Attendance is included in the following sources:
- Refunds - Students are notified of refund and repayment requirements through the following sources:
III. Campus Safety
IV. Student Completion and Transfer-Out Rates
Information concerning student completion and transfer-out rates is available from the following source:
- As indicated in the CSU Fullerton Course Catalog, students may obtain information about a specific academic program's completion rates from the Institutional Research and Analytical Studies