Apply to Become a Scholar
The President’s Scholars Program is the premier scholarship program on campus. The application for the program opens annually for high school seniors to apply for their incoming year of college.
Students must have already applied to CSUF, have a 3.75 weighted high school GPA, and have contributions to school and/or community.
Apply online via the student portal.
Looking for the Application?
The President's Scholars Application is part of the "Honors & Scholars Program Online Application". There are several programs which use this application, click on the names of them to learn more about these programs. Make sure you follow the directions below to ensure you are applying for the programs you are interested in.
- Business Honors Program
Center for Scholars
- University Honors Program
You can access the application through your student portal by clicking on this link, or by navigating through your student portal.
Please note the following:
- DEADLINES - The Honors & Scholars Program Application is a joint application so it is important that you note that there are different application deadlines, but we can only list one on the portal. Visit each program's page to learn their respective deadlines.
- PROGRAM CHOICES - Make sure to answer yes to the programs you are interested in. This will activate specific additional questions or essays that you will need to complete.
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION - We can only review your application once you have completed the whole application, entered your essay, and clicked submit.
- RECOMMENDERS – You are not required to provide letters of recommendation. You may be asked to provide recommendor contact information. You can also provide letters or any other information as an attachment.
- TECH SUPPORT - If you need technical support please contact email@example.com