Information about 2016-2017 Housing Fee Installment Amounts and due dates.
Please login to the Student Portal and submit payments for any outstanding housing balances under "Housing Fees."
See here for instructions to submit payment via Student Portal.
In Person Payments
Please visit the Payment Options and Locations website for complete instructions. Make sure to indicate the payment is for student housing fees.
Payments Via Mail
Mail payments to:
Student Financial Services
P.O. Box 6808
Fullerton, CA 92834-6808
Write your name and CWID number on the front of the check.
Financial Aid Awards
If you have an anticipated financial aid award, any remaining funds after your tuition and general fees have been paid will be applied toward your housing fees. Your anticipated aid award must be sufficient to cover your tuition and installment amount due in order to avoid the $30 late fee.
Financial Aid award cannot be applied toward any late fees.
Students who live in a triple occupancy unit will receive a credit of $800 per semester per student (or $1,600 for the academic year) for the period occupied by three residents.
Students who live in a triple occupancy unit with only 2 students will receive $200 per semester per student.
For the Fall semester, a credit of $400 each will be applied to your account in October and December. For the Spring semester, a credit of $400 each will be applied in March and May.
Any remaining credit on your account will be refunded at the end of the academic year.
Information about Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Office Contact Information: http://fullerton.edu/financialaid/office/office_default.htm
- Disbursements: http://fullerton.edu/financialaid/disinfo/DistInfo_default.htm
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans: http://fullerton.edu/financialaid/dloan/fedDirectLoan_default.htm
- Federal Direct Parental Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS): http://fullerton.edu/financialaid/dloan/parentloan_direct.htm
- Financial Aid Private Student Loans: http://www.finaid.org/loans/privatestudentloans.phtml