New Student Advising and Registration

Congratulations on becoming a Titan! The health and well-being of the Titan Family is our top priority.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and in accordance with campus protocol, all components of advising will be offered online or virtually. 
On June 1, the College of the Arts will provide more information about Fall 2020 semester course registration and advising.
Please continue to check this page and your CSUF email and portal regularly for important information regarding academic advisement and course registration.
Last updated 5/19/2020