Here are some useful links related to issues of anti-racism, social justice, mental health and self-care. Is something missing? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional resource suggestions!
- Care Services are for students experiencing distress that negatively impacts them academically, emotionally, behaviorally, or physically.
- Counseling and Psychological Servies (CAPS) provides a variety of clinical services designed to meet the many different concerns experienced by CSUF students, from normative developmental changes to more serious emerging or on-going mental health concerns; from a disrupting life event to a life-threatening crisis; or from supportive counseling and psychoeducation to ongoing psychotherapy.
- African American Resource Center provides resources, services, programs and events that focus on the total integration and success of African American students.
- Asian Pacific American Resource Center strives to unify and empower its community by serving as an academic and creative home for its students, staff, and faculty, as well as its external community links.
- Latinx Community Resource Center provides a learning environment for students, faculty, staff and the broader community that is inclusive and fosters the history, education, and culture of Latinxs/Chicanxs.
- Disability Support Services offers support to students with disabilities or special needs.
- Diversity Initiatives and Resource Center (DIRC) empowers, educates, and engages students and the Titan community through co-curricular learning. We provide support for students to expand their cultural competence and identity development.
- LGBT Queer Resource Center creates an inclusive and affirming space and community for students, staff, faculty, and the broader community to explore issues related to sexual orientation, romantic orientation, and gender identity through an intersectional lens.
- The Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Programs (DIEP) develops and supports practices, programming, and policies across the broad spectrum of inclusivity, equity and civility for the CSUF campus community.
- The Talk: A Journey Toward Anti-Racism is a video series that invites campus community members to talk about their personal journey to anti-racism
- The Veteran's Resource Center provides comprehensive services to military-connected students that support personal, academic, and professional success.
- USITT Black Lives Matter Resources presents a number of resources for pursuing racial justice in the performing arts.
- Community Resources on Anti-Asian Violence is a curated list of statements, events, reporting, and resources speaking to the longstanding and ongoing racialized misogyny, xenophobia, and fear that have contributed to the countless acts of individual and state violence targeting Asian American and Pacific Islander individuals and communities.
- T.A.U.S.E.D. is a group of CSUF theater students promoting equity and diversity in the department.
- Abled Advocators is a club that focuses on the development of a campus community dedicated to disability awareness.
- Alianza Chicanx helps in empowering and guiding higher education students in navigating the university system.
- Black Student Union fosters student growth and development through diversity, academics, and community services and outreach. We provide an opportunity for students of all races to celebrate black culture, lifestyle, and history.
The Department of Theatre and Dance acknowledges our presence on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Gabrielino/Tongva Nation.
We pay our respects to the Indigenous land caretakers past, present, and emerging. For more information please visit the Gabrielino-Tongva Tribe website.